Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hi Everyone :D

Hi everyone :D I haven't updated this blog for so long that i feel sad to tell you that i'm no longer going to be able to update this blog T__T. I won't be deleting this blog however, but i am gradually getting busier and busier with my life that i won't be able to keep doing this blog(eventhough i haven't done so much). HOWEVER, I AM STILL DOING YOUTUBE :D So don't worry :D i think the best description would be that i am moving to youtube (but since i had that too .... it's nothing new :D ) But i want to tell people that i will upload beauty videos on youtube and maybe reviews as well, so i am doing all the things i can do on blog on youtube. I just can't manage both so i am just puting everything into one, which is youtube :D I hope that you guys will understand and please support me on my youtube :D

YOUTUBE : www.youtube.com/seohyun1001
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/dianne4020
INSTAGRAM: @ seohyun1001

Also, if you have any questions, please send a e-mail to...
dianne4020@gmail.com

안녕하세요 여러분 ^_^ 잘지내셨나요? 제가 요즘 한동안 블로그 업뎃을 못했는데요, 죄송한 마음 뿐입니다 ㅠㅠ. 그리고 죄송하지만 저는 지금부터 이 블로그는 사용하지 않을겁니다. 저의 인생? 은 지금 너무 바빠져가고있고, 블로그는 하고싶지만 시간이 없네요. 하지만!!! 유튭(youtube)는 쭉 할겁니다. 그러니까 걱정하지마시고요 ㅎㅎ 정리해서 말을하자면, 제가 지금까지 유튭이랑 블로그를 하고 있었지만 이제는 유튭만 할겁니다, 두게를 같이 할려니 너무 어렵네요. 하지만 저의 뷰티 리뷰랑 비디오는 이제 유튭에서 만 보실수 있지만 많은 도움 부탁드립니다. (구독해주세요 ㅎㅎ ) 그럼 이상, 안녕히계세요 ^_^
 위에는 제가 사용하는 사이트들 입니다 ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Don't MOVE !! è u é
    You are the best girl who doing makeup tutorial in youtube if you leave here it make me huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt ! :'(
    Fighting! I will always support you !! > w <

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the REALLLLY LATE REPLY!!!
      I made a another blog just now called MyDailyOtakuLife if you wanna get to know me better ^^ Thanks for being an amazing supporter :D

      Delete